Friday, April 9, 2010

Friends

When I first came to Second Life I spent most of my time on my own exploring the world. Sure enough I met and chatted with some people but very few I really connected with. But now I have found many friends in Second Life of which many are at least as dear to me as any of my real-life friends. Since they will most probably appear in my blog every now and then I think a brief introduction of at least some of them is in place.

I don't want to make any grading between these people close to me so I'll just present them in alphabetical order.

"Mistress B"
The Mistress of my beloved Mistress, who can be both stern and wicked enough to scare the daylight out of you but also tender and caring.

"c"
Fun, caring and often thoughtful best girlfriend of P with a wardrobe that requires an entire sim to find place.

"Master D"
I've only had the pleasure of serving him once but that will forever earn him the title Master from me even if it's politically incorrect.

"Sir D"
The one who took care of and tended the most to me during my trial week as slave and whom I respect much despite some differences between us.

"Miss G"
A real-life friend of my beloved Mistress who has been very kind to me and helped me both with some history around the places where I am now and in understanding my beloved Mistress better.

"Sir K"
A very dear friend and one of the two best Masters I've met in Second Life even if he has a hard time recognizing his own greatness.

"k"
A dear friend and a girl so sweet she makes sugar wrinkle your face, even if a bit of spice sneaking in lately has just increased her loveliness.

"M"
My guardian angel who has been taking care of me both in real life and in Second Life for a long time although he's almost left Second Life now.

"m"
The cute and lovely female pet of the family who always put a smile on your face and with whom I linguistically can mess up the rest of the family.

"mm"
The sweetest and most caring male submissive I ever met and who I so much wish for to find a Mistress who really deserves and appreciates him.

"Sir N"
A guy who's around much but that I don't know all that well even if I like his self distance and humor a lot.

"P"
A true and beautiful submissive with one of the biggest hearts I've ever known and I love and respects her as much as I do my beloved Mistress.

"p"
If she's not in tight bondage she's not really p, always kind and helpful but with a mischievousness that should make you mind your keys.

"Sir R"
The Master of my beloved Mistress who's got quite a reputation but who never treated me wrong neither while I was his trial slave nor afterwards.

"s"
Lover of P and a girl I'd like to know much better since her being so highly regarded by the two persons I love the most in Second Life must mean something.

"Miss t"
My sis and true slave of Mistresses W and B with who I already have shared a great deal of fun and share some masochistic interests with.

"Mistress W"
My beloved Mistress for who there are barely words enough to describe how great she is or how much I love her, loving, caring, understanding, playful, mischievous and sometimes stern.

No comments:

Post a Comment