Monday, April 12, 2010

Ordinary day

Owing to time differences and convenience my diary entries in this blog will become a bit funny. The most convenient time for me to write is usually early evening since I'm at work during the day and prime time in Second Life is in the very early morning hours for me. This means a diary entry will usually cover two half-days rather than one full day since there will usually be some action in the evening after I have written the entry and in the early morning before I go to work.

Yesterday evening was a rather ordinary half-day of which I spent most at Sir R's place. Usually I can both find some of my friends and also make new acquaintances since there is often quite a bit of traffic there. I like being able to help new visitors out since I kind of know the ropes around there after my trial week as slave and also since I spend much time there with my friends and know a bit about who is who. I also like to provide some company to those slaves locked up and often left alone to save them from the boredom I often suffered during my trial week as slave. Meeting dominants there is also a good way to train my skills in chatting and pleasing in a proper and respectful way.

me in uniform at Sir R's place
me in uniform at Sir R's place


I really prefer being dressed up somewhat decently since I'm actually a bit shy despite having been locked up naked and regularly used and fingered at Sir R's place for a week and made a few short guest appearances like that as well afterwards. But sometimes I dress down to the uniform my beloved Mistress prefers me in when I'm with her and which is corset, stockings, high heels, obedience belt (a sometimes very unchaste chastity belt), shackles and nothing more which means me waving my boobs, tush and pussy out in the open. It's both a self-imposed training to stop my shyness from preventing me to appreciate some of the things my Mistress puts me through, a way to be prepared if my Mistress will suddenly call me and a way of offering pleasing eye candy to those visitors who appreciate that since far from all visitors at Sir R's place are after just chat.

I had a long and interesting talk with Sir N about mainly real-life BDSM and reactions common to both real-life BDSM and in Second Life, fooled around some with bad puns as I often do, managed to help my friend p out some by acting as her guinea pig regarding some technical issues, met a few rather new visitors who could become nice acquaintances or friends with time, and ended my evening with a long, very nice and relaxing rendezvous with Sir K whose "ramblings" are both very pleasant and often brings me new insights in why and how things around my Mistress' place are the way they are. I really enjoy the time I'm permitted to spend with him regardless if we just talk lightly, discuss things seriously or play.

I spent my few hours of real-life night sleep camping as I do most of the time while AFK (away from keyboard) to make some money so I can buy clothes, BDSM toys and other things I want.

This morning from when I woke up real-life at 2:30 AM I spent some more time at Sir R's place and met my friend p again there as she was heading for bed since she's in the same time-zone as I am. I saw both Sir K and my dear friend k online in my friends list and just sent them a brief greeting since I correctly assumed they were busy with each other. I was a bit surprised a while later when Sir K asked me if I was available. The truth is the only times I'm not available for him is if my beloved Mistress wants me so he teleported me and set me up as company for the already properly locked k since he was about to leave but wanted to give her some time to cool down time-locked. If you're familiar with Second Life you shouldn't be surprised that the place where we were locked was a small platform in a lava pit hovering some 3000 meters up in the air.

k and I locked up together
k and I locked up together


While we were waiting locked we were also visited by the Mistress of the place where the facility was located. I've only met her once before but she was very nice and pleasant and invited us to visit her home whenever we pleased and she was there. I really hadn't expected her to be anything but very nice since she's the partner of Master D who I regard very highly.

Now you would expect a guy to realize that if he is about to time-lock two girls with three sets of cuffs and one gag each he'll need to set eight timers right? Wrong! I guess I could give Sir K the benefit of a doubt for having been distracted by two nude and eager blonde submissives since in the end I found myself with my arms still locked and leashed without a timer. Fortunately my beloved Mistress came online about the same time as I discovered my predicament. The problem is that if you ask a dominant for help and especially one who can be as mischievous as my Mistress you never know if you are better or worse off after receiving the "help". In this case the help resulted in both k and me being locked without timers a while longer by my Mistress and being transported away for what ended up as a nice chat between the three of us.

I'm really very happy that my beloved Mistress and k seem to be getting along very nicely as well and k both received a very nice surprise from my Mistress and later told me she understood very well why I think my Mistress is so special. I was also very happy when I found out it was actually k who had asked Sir K to request my presence because I always have a bad conscience whenever I feel I interfere with their quality time with each other.

In a way I wish my morning would have ended in that happy and pleasant moment with my beloved Mistress and k but when you are surrounded by real people with real feelings and real problems in Second Life the way I am that second life isn't always that simple. I feel so helpless and frustrated when I see friends in distress and I can't really help and sometimes am not even permitted to try and help, especially when those friends are the kind who gladly sacrifices themselves to help others. And that was exactly what happened after that pleasant time with my Mistress and k. But sometimes you're given no choice but to accept even if it means you having to leave with a very sad feeling that remains just as it would if it was a real-life friend in distress you were unable to help.

me camping as bondage dancer at M's gallery
me camping as bondage dancer at M's gallery


I often get a little thrill when I set myself up for my day-time camping which usually means dancing the day away more or less nude at a dance pole in cuffs, gag, breast bondage and plugs while I'm at my real-life work. This morning it was more of just an effort to do it because of the way I felt, however. The sad feeling and many thoughts stayed with me during much of my day at work even if I managed to focus OK on the things at hand there as well.

So now I'm back from real-life work again and after I've finished this blog entry another double half-day in Second Life will start over for me and the cycle repeat with whatever variations and surprises it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment