Saturday, April 10, 2010

Relationships

Relationship patterns in the real world can be complex with love, friendship and acquaintances in various forms. In the BDSM world it can become even more complex because of the common polyamori and combinations of love, sex, dominance and ownership. In a virtual world it becomes even more complex owing to inhibitions seeming to decrease and the possibility of multiple alts (alternative avatars controlled by the same person). Basically you could very well own, dominate, love and make love to yourself in multiple combinations and some seem to do just that.

I'm a rather simple case in this complex world being a heterosexual monogamous girl with a wonderful boyfriend in my real life, and in my virtual life my beloved Mistress W who I love and submit to, my best female friend P who I also love and am sexually attracted by, Sir K who I am very fond of and submit to and Master D plus one or two more girls I am sexually attracted by. My relationships are nothing out of the ordinary in other words.

My beloved Mistress W has her lover Mistress B and they share ownership on my sisses Miss T and m who are married to each other. Mistress B is the partner of Sir R and they are the Master and Mistress of Mistress W. All of them also owns or dominates a few or more other slaves or submissives themselves as well as Sir R being married to Miss V.

Sir K is a former submissive of Mistress W owning a couple of girls himself and who now seems to be getting it on with my friend k who is also dominated by Sir D. Sir D also owns my best friend P and sometimes dominates her best friend c who is owned by another Dom and also dominates my friends p and s of which the latter is the lover of P. Sir D also dominates a large number of other girls owned by Sir R.

So all seems very straight and simple probably for the main reason I've only been around for a couple of months and only have managed to notice the obvious relationships I see around me. But I have had a few hints about more discrete connections that kind of mess up the above very straight relationship patterns and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment