Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday spankings

Miss T had her real-life birthday not long ago but for practical reasons it wasn't celebrated in Second Life until today. The celebration was the "traditional" for a submissive/slave with a sound birthday spanking for the birthday girl. It was actually the second birthday spanking this month since my friend P had her a while back as well but the settings were quite different. P received hers as an open hand spanking over the knee in a private place by friends who I think put more love than force into their strokes. I even managed to deliver my share of it without feeling too bad about bit. Miss T was put on public display at Sir R's place and got spanked by heavy paddles and whips by anyone passing by even if most of them were acquaintances of hers anyway. Even if I know she liked it that way I couldn't help but feeling sorry for her predicament.

I've never had a "real" birthday spanking save for a couple of private ones in real-life delivered with much care by the Masters I submitted to at those times. Even if I can enjoy quite a bit of pain when I'm hot the idea of birthday spankings from a lot of persons never appealed to me because to me a birthday is more for quite a different kind of celebrations with friends or topped off by a loving and private session with my partner. But if I had to chose between one like P had and one like Miss T had I'd definitely go for the former. If I'm really really hot I might desire it more like Miss T had it but that state of mind doesn't fit in a birthday for me.

The rest of the day was a really good one for me. I had a chance to see Master D again for the first time in ages even if our meeting was cut short before it really started by real-life interference on my end. Like so often I ended up in the same cage as P and a had a nice time with her and another slave even if it was disturbed a bit by a rather humorous session with Sir D. Later p showed up there as well. P really needs a bigger cage since it tends to become quite crowded with friends gate-crashing into it. But if nothing else it keeps her multitasking darling Sir D happy to have a lot of girls at his feet even if many of them really are more at the submissive P's feet than at his. I also had a brief run-in with what I believe may become a pleasant acquaintance or even friend before it was time for some real-life sleep.

After my real-life sleep I bumped into Sir K and k despite actually trying not to disturb them. But I don't regret it since it ended in a lovely session where Sir K used me as a kind of tool to almost drive poor k crazy. I've always been a sucker for hot wax both for light (candle at a distance) and heavy (candle close) play and Sir K really gave me my share. My beloved Mistress W found me time-locked and AFK after Sir K and k left for real-life and made sure I'd stay locked for the rest of this day and cutting into the next. But at least I got a chance to congratulate Miss T which my previous locking by Sir K had prevented me from doing. Then it was time for my real-life job and I was "released" with my breasts, tush and pussy out in the open and arms locked tight. Even if I still find it a bit embarrassing I really can't help but enjoying it as well when Mistress W is mischievous like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment