Sunday, April 11, 2010

Habits

The last two months in Second Life have had some impact on my real life as well. I tend to spend so much time in Second Life that old real life friends are complaining I hardly ever have time to meet or go out with them anymore. It's hard to explain to them that I have new friends I want to spend time with as well even if I never meet those new friends in person in the real world.

Before I often took a warm shower when I came home after work, had dinner and then relaxed chatting with friends on the phone, reading or watching TV until bedtime around 11-12 pm so my hair had a chance to dry. Now I usually have dinner when I come home and then go online until bedtime around 9-10 pm. I usually wake up by myself 2-4 am and go online in hope of catching my beloved Mistress in Second Life. This is due to the time difference between us. I save the shower until after that since my Mistress often leaves me so messed up I really need it then and sometimes cold to cool down and be able to focus on work at all.

The one habit I haven't changed though is reserving my weekends for my real-life boyfriend. I really love my quality time with him and wouldn't want to lose it for the world. But sometimes when things are slow I find myself starting to think about the wonderful and exciting things I have experienced or expects to experience in Second Life in terms of BDSM. Often that gets me so excited that I can't do anything but seduce the poor boy. Even if I really hate myself for cheating on him the way I do in Second Life it still feels a bit better than doing it real-life and in one way it improves our sex-life with me being both more content and eager when I'm with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment