Sunday, June 27, 2010

Betrayal

This afternoon I returned to Second Life and met my friends c and p at Sir R's place. We chatted some, and p showed a large egg, which hatched into a huge bird able to fly on its own, follow or to ride upon. I just couldn't resist it but had to go and get one when p gave me a landmark for where she got it.

I found the freebie egg easy enough and then I discovered that c and p had followed. p new the sim some, and besides the creatures that could be bought there, it also held a BDSM playground. p and I explored it, trying out some of the items, while c kept more in the background. I discovered it was a bad idea trying out things like that though, getting me all frustrated.

I needed to leave for real life for a while, and when I came back I discovered c had joined with my friend z, and I was invited to c's place, where the three of us sat chatting mainly about real-life issues. When z needed to leave for real life after a while, c and I continued chatting some more.

Before going away from keyboard for real-life sleep, I visited my guardian M's institute to collect some information I needed for the blog I manage for him about the institute. I then went back to my usual place at one of M's installation before signing off, not being needed at Mistress W's place any longer since the lag issue there seems to be solved now.


I also once more was reminded that I should be careful with what I reveal about myself. Even when you do it to people you really trust, it's usually only a matter of time before it will be used against you. I wonder why I always have to be so naive and open up to people when I know the end result always will be I will be hurt from it. Especially when it comes from people you really believed were your friends and could trust with anything, it hurts so bad it makes you wonder why you ever bother trying to be a friend at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment