Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sim crashing and chatting

This morning I woke up late and entered Second Life about in time to be swept away by another sim crash in the sim where Mistress W has her place, most probably owing to the lag. When I finally managed to come back I had been stripped of every attachment I have, including the discrete OpenCollar ring I always wear locked to manage my outfits, and the lag caused it to take the most of the morning to get in gear again. I just had time to say hello to Mistress W's maid as I was done and had to rush to real-life work delayed.

This evening I was late to enter Second Life too, but at least I got a chance to really talk to my friend c for the first time in a few days. She's really having a hard time now and even if I try to do my best to support and cheer her up, I feel I'm not much good for it. I also met m briefly while c and I danced side by side on the dance poles at Mistress W's place, trying to help and fight the lag issues, and later m joined us on the poles. Finally I had to leave my avatar, c and m to go to real-life sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment