Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Job and friends

I dropped by Sir R's place this morning and there was a lot more people there than usual. Some of them I knew, but there were parts of the company that I'm not comfortable with, so I moved on quickly.

When I got to my Second Life job as greeter and guide in a BDSM sim, I met one of the managers and the chief technical officer there. It was nice starting the day off with a double hug from them, the manager because she's someone I'd like to count as a friend now and the CTO since we've only have had business before when I've reported various flaws I found to her. The CTO told us with a wink that she was now finished with the dungeons after the rebuild of the facility "in case we were interested".

The manager was on the way off her shift but I took the chance to look around some and examine the new dungeons, actually mainly to learn the new layout of the facility and be able to help visitors better. Most of the dungeon furniture were old but there were a few novelties that I couldn't resist trying out. At least I now have got the hang of the general new layout even if there are a lot of details I need to learn as well. I also messaged a little with my friend c but she was still not feeling very well.

In all honesty I liked the old layout of my job better than the present, even if it had some flaws as well. The new one lacks the charm of the varied playgrounds and dungeons of the old layout, with all the dungeons in a standard size and shape only themed by textures and minor interior differences. There also seem to be fewer toys, especially the shibari ones, and some of my favorite items and settings seem to be gone entirely.

On my way back from my job, I passed by Sir R's place again. It was almost empty then but I saw one obviously abusive "Master" going at the two remaining locked girls and violating them so badly one of them was forced out of character to stop him, and hardly even that helped. I've encountered, seen and heard about that "Master" before, and I'm surprised he's still around at all.

I didn't really know the abused girls, even if I met them before, chatted some with one of them and greeted the other, but I still felt with them and cared for them. The "Master" left before I could do anything, and what could I really have done, without authority and means? I had a short exchange with the girl seemingly having been worst abused, and she had reported the "Master" to Sir R already, but in all honesty I doubt that will make much of a difference.

This evening I chatted some with my friend c again. She sounded a little bit better, maybe because she was with her Master. Anyway, I left her alone and told her to take care of him instead of listening to my babbling.

my new friend n and me in M's gallery
my new friend n and me in M's gallery


I also made a new acquaintance and hopefully friend today, n, a cute Japanese submissive girl I met on Twitter and who seem to share some of my interests. She warned me she didn't have any friends because of her ways, so I was a little bit cautious, but so far I've had a very nice time with her and she seems very sweet. Her only problem may be her English, but it's good enough for me at least and far better than some other Japanese I met.

my new friend n trying M's bondage stake
my new friend n trying M's bondage stake


She's also a bit more open about her BDSM and kink interests than I am, and in some ways maybe a bit more extreme, but I still find it hard to believe that would turn people away the way they seem to have done. She's about as much of a hug hog as I am, so I say so far so good. Unfortunately our time difference means a bit awkward times to meet, but hopefully we can overcome that. And no, I'm not domming her on the pictures, but she tried a bondage stake at my guardian M's gallery and I just couldn't resist picturing her there, with her permission to post here.

my new friend n en face
my new friend n en face


After n left for bed, I realized I hadn't been to M's gallery for quite some time. I used to camp pole-dancing there a lot earlier, but lately I just haven't felt quite comfortable with leaving my av vulnerable and exposed like that while I'm away from keyboard. But there I was, up on the pole again, although all alone, while tending to a few other things, like this blog.

Before signing off, I took the detour to Sir R's place as usual. There I found a poor girl left to drown in a water torture tank, but I drained the tank enough to leave her comfortably floating to take some weight off her shackled wrists. While I was at it, my friend s showed up as well, surprisingly sparsely shackled for once, so I had both a few hugs and a nice chat with her.

Another slave sister from my time as trial slave also showed up, jumping around tightly bound, gagged and plugged, and hosed me down with old snapshots of my predicaments then. It was a really nice reunion and stroll down memory lane, even if I couldn't help but pay back some old sins through her "chastity" belt. I think she was rather happy in the end though, when I let the belt make her cum in my arms, holding and comforting her while she came down again. Then I finally left for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment