Saturday, June 12, 2010

Almost 24 hours

It's been some crazy 24 hours in Second Life. After yesterday's blog post I couldn't go to sleep but stayed awake for quite some time and experienced a rush hour I think I never saw before at Sir R's place. A lot of people were there including my friends p, c, Mistress W, c's Master, P, an old slave sister, m, many other more sporadic acquaintances and many I never remember seeing before. As usual when there are so many people I felt quite lost in the end.

I was actually happy when things started to calm down a bit and I found myself chatting with P and a common friend, the girl I helped out of her locked cuffs before. She's actually more domme than sub and started teasing me some about things that might happen to me. I was a bit fidgety already so that teasing actually hit home and got me more than a little bit interested. I like the girl and P was willing to vouch for her reliability, which is good enough for me. Time ran out however so I guess I'll have to wait and see if anything happens, but I don't think I would be quite impossible to persuade.

After P and I was left alone we took a quick tour of Sir R's castle to check on any new additions, but we didn't get very far before P's Master Sir D showed up. I then left them to themselves and got a few hours of sleep.

When I returned to Second Life I had first a brief run in with my friends P, c and k again, a little bit later also with p and Sir N, before my friend z showed up. I chatted some with her while also m and Sir R himself showed up and I chatted some with them as well. After m left and Sir R became occupied elsewhere, I tried a little girl-girl double-bondage idea with z. It proved to work very well and Sir R seemed quite interested in the possibilities of it as well.

After z had left I stayed on at Sir R's place and chatted a little with some visitors coming there. I saw Sir R was busy playing with a couple of his top slaves down in the dungeons but it didn't interest me all that much. Sir D and my old slave sister showed up again as well, and we chirped some before I needed to take care of a few other things before catching a couple of hours more of sleep.

While I was chirping with Sir D and my slave sister I was also contacted by Mistress I about an incident at my job where the former Sir M had showed up and harassed one of my colleagues to get in touch with me. Mistress I checked up on him and decided he wasn't someone she wanted on her lands, so she banned him from there and also send out a warning that meant he probably will be banned from several hundreds of sims more.

me, Mistress I, i and 1 more girl in photo session at my job
me, Mistress I, i and 1 more girl in photo session at my job


I hadn't really understood the magnitude of what the former Sir M had been up to, but Mistress I shared some information that concerned a lot more than him and was partly very scary, partly almost unreal. Basically much of the same things going on in real-life trafficking take place in Second Life as well. Some girls end up so bad in situations with manipulations and blackmail that their real lives are affected and sometimes destroyed as well. I realized I have been in touch with some of the groups working these schemes before without realizing what they were really up to.

me, Mistress I and 2 more girls in photo session at my job
me, Mistress I and 2 more girls in photo session at my job


Concerning the former Sir M, he ran into the wall already when he tried to force me to take the first step on the path that seem to lead to a lot of suffering for many other girls, simply because my aversions against those things he tried are so strong I dropped him there and then already.

i, me, Mistress I and 3 more girls in photo session at my job
i, me, Mistress I and 3 more girls in photo session at my job


When I woke up again, it was just in time to catch a notice about models needed for a photo shoot at my job. Since it was my friends Mistress I and i who handled it I couldn't resist going there because I had so much fun last I was photographed by and with them. The rest of the day was spent in a sometimes pretty wild photo-shoot with up to six more girls with a lot of fun and mischief. I was pretty well done by the end of it, both because of lack of sleep, the intensity and the length of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment