Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friendship

Twenty-six. Soon three years in Second Life and that's all my friends list sports, and I'm very happy for it. I've met people who have had hundreds of "friends" in their list. Many use it as some kind of address stash where they try to put everyone they meet. I've had countless requests for friendship from people I never even chatted with or who have sent a request after just a "Hi".

However, my friends list is what it really says, a list of friends. I know all the people in it, most of them rather well even, and I've been in contact with all of them but two over the last couple of weeks. Five of them will probably go in the near future though, since they are more of business contacts from my job or "accidents" I felt I couldn't refuse friendship in the moment they asked, but doubt I have enough in common with to keep in touch with.

I'm very hesitant to ask even people I really like to accept my friendship, because it always feels like I'm clinging onto them and I'm afraid they may accept the request just to get rid of it without explanations. Browsing through the list, I remember many of the moments when I either jumped from joy over the friendship request I received or how I was sweating waiting for an accept or deny on the few occasions I've dared ask for friendship myself.

At the very bottom of the list there is a new name. Or it isn't really new but there has been a big, empty, ugly hole in its place for so long. For the last month and a half I've more or less cringed every time I've seen the unfamiliar end of the list with that big hole almost swallowing it. This morning I finally got both the chance and the courage to try and fill it. I didn't dare request friendship but asked if there was any chance of ever filling that hole. The silent moments following that question must have been among the worst I ever experienced. I already started to excuse myself and apologize when suddenly a friendship request popped up. It just made me break down completely in tears from happiness and I don't know how long it took before I could say something coherent again after pushing the accept button.

The irony of it is that I dared ask at all because I told myself I was over things, that it didn't matter all that much to me any longer if I got turned down on just a casual question about friendship. How wrong I was. Someone told me I've been lucky in taking chances lately, and I guess that's so true that if I'd bought any lottery tickets I'd probably be a multi-millionaire by now.

Apart from that, did anything of significance happen this morning? I chatted some with my friend P, who was on the loose from her Sir D and out shopping with Sir N. What else would a girl who has been locked down for weeks do when she's free??? My friend c was missing her Master, who was ill, but distracted herself with partying away with her wild biker bunch. I actually managed to snatch back friendship from Sir R as well, another month and a half old hole in my friends list, just before hugging him so hard he crashed or fled from me. My guardian M also turned up to take care of his slave, as usual just before I was about to leave to prepare for work. I had time to exchange a few words with him before I had to leave though.

Oh, and I was about to tear another head of some seemingly wannabe new "Master" at Sir R's place who started at me with why I wasn't a slave. After yesterday evening and a few other encounters the last week, my tolerance with such jerks is a bit below zero. I know I should control myself at least around Sir R's place though, both because of my respect for Sir R and because of all those poor slaves locked down there without enough attention as it is. I don't know if so many of them would have really missed that particular "Master" though. As it was now he was saved by the bell, or rather by Mistress W unexpectedly showing up so I had an excuse to ignore him for far more interesting and nice company.

Mistress W added a bit to my thoughts about gender distribution by telling me that Linden Labs' own estimate a couple of years back was that 30% of all girls in Second Life are really gurls (guys acting as girls), and I think that may be close to the truth. After my experiences with "Masters" lately, I also have a new understanding for those "bi but don't want to be touched by men" girls that some brand as gurls on sight but that I'm not so sure about any longer.

This evening I met my friends P, c and m at Sir R's place plus a few other acquaintances. My friend p was there as well, floating around as a very cute and bound mermaid in a huge clamshell down by the beach, but unfortunately she was AFK. c was quite upset and sad because she had put a lot of efforts into a party for a friend of hers who was getting married and then the bride didn't even show up for the party. m complained about me being overdressed and suddenly P started a strip contest, which she and I were the only ones joining though.

Later I met my friend d at my job, and we were fooling around some there since there weren't many visitors anyway. It ended with me having her locked in a bifurcator stock and playing with and teasing her with pure pleasure on the edge of orgasm for an hour and a half before I finally let her cum. I guess that was mainly sweet payback with some interest and bonuses for the last time she had me in her clutches, but she seemed very happy with it afterwards so I was happy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment