Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rendezvous

This morning I met Sir M again for the first time since I "broke him in". I have been wanting to for a long time, but we have managed to pass each other by being AFK or busy. He had developed some since I first met him, obviously reading up on what is expected from a Master and taking on some own slaves. It was cute the way he almost apologized for the latter, but I would have been really surprised if a Master with his qualities had managed to stay solo over the time since I met him.

Even if I think Sir M would be better off if he followed his own mind instead of trying to fill some template for how a Master should be, he still had much of the lovely qualities I appreciated in him already the first time I met him. I really wanted to talk to him about his ways as a Master, but I think he's already too much of a Master to take lectures from a silly submissive with strange ideas, plus time didn't really permit it anyway.

Of course I managed to mess up a bit with Sir M during a light play session we had, and unfortunately we didn't have it all sorted out before I needed to leave, but I think that mess taught us both a bit more about each other and our expectations. Anyway, I really love the way he manages to combine that slightly tense feeling I usually get with strict Masters with the more relaxed feeling I usually only get with other girls. I will try not to build too high expectations before we have sorted everything out, but I really hope I will see more of him.

Before I met Sir M I also found some time to message some with my friend c. I was very happy to hear that she seemed better now than when I talked to her last. Hopefully she will get even better from her illness soon since I really felt so sorry for her when she was so ill and depressed as she was then. While I was with Sir M, my friend p also messaged me and I had a bit of a guilty conscience for cutting her short, but hopefully I can make it up to her.

The problems with meeting Sir M have made me realize my ease of connecting with people really becomes a problem when I work in a public place the way I do now. I meet so many new and nice people but then I get stressed and a guilty conscience by not finding time to maintain the connections I make at the level I think they deserve. Also, since my dearest friends are still mainly those I met at or around Sir R's place, I want to give them priority both for my own sake and for theirs. I guess I must learn to be more restrictive in making new friends and say no to befriending at least some even of those I like.

In the evening I chatted some with my friends P, c and p, plus had an overdose of wannabe jerk masters. The creep formerly known as Sir M is now off my friends list and muted, and there's another one standing in line waiting to cough in the wrong tone to get the same treatment. Jeeez, I sometimes am so blonde that platinum seems brunette when it comes to believing in people! I will hand back my keys and ownerships of restraints to my guardian M where I should have left them all to start with so I stop risking doing stupid things with stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment