Friday, June 25, 2010

Concert

Delayed post from Thursday, June 24, 2010, owing to late chat and lag.

This morning I woke up to another morning of lag fighting in Second Life. The situation at Mistress W's place seemed as bad as ever. At least I got to meet and chat some with Miss t and Mistress W herself. My guardian M and me had done a little brainstorming about what could be done about the lag issues, and I handed over a notecard with suggestions to Mistress W.

Mistress W and Miss t explained some about how the scripts in pose balls and attachments affected the lag and for the first time ever I think I understood some of it, after a primer my guardian M had made before. Pretty soon I was left behind with internal references again though so things were back to normal.

My guardian M made a short guest appearance but in the middle of it I crashed, and when I managed to get back more than 10 minutes later, everyone was gone. So I got back up on my dance pole and headed for real-life work.

When I returned to Second Life this afternoon, it took me some 15 minutes just to ungear enough to be able to teleport away from Mistress W's place. I managed to bump into Sir R at his place, but he was busy with one of his slaves, so I just greeted him quickly.

I then got hold of my new friend n, and we had a long chat at M's gallery about BDSM, relationships, what kind of submissive one should really be, Gorean BDSM and electro-shocks. She showed me her new home, where she's kept by her Mistress and her Mistress' Master. Obviously she wasn't quite sure about what rights she had to show the place, because when her Master showed up, she hurried us both away from there. After a few minutes more of chat, she needed to go to bed since it was very late in her time zone.

I then went back to Mistress W's place and spent some time chatting with my friend m and one of her friends there. After they had left for real-life issues, I went to my first ever Second Life concert, performed by Suzan Littlething, a girl I met on Twitter. It was really great, but there were so few spectators there that I actually managed to persuade M to join us, and he seemed to enjoy it too.

After the concert, M had to leave, but I was invited to Suzan's home, which was a very nice place, with much blending into nature and including a big tree house. We talked about a lot of different things, and she was very nice, so I hope I'll see her again soon, and have the opportunity to go to more of her concerts. Perhaps I'll try to drag along a few more of my friends then.

After Suzan and I parted, I went back to Mistress W's place, where I ran into someone who said he was a friend of my friend c. We chatted a little while I geared up to spend another night on the dance poles. He seemed to enjoy it at least some, so I felt fulfilled when I finally needed to go away from keyboard to fix my blogs and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment