Sunday, June 13, 2010

A jumpy day

After last blog-post my friend P and me went to check up a new torture addition with breasts bound with either metal cuffs or chains and tormented with barbed wire or chained piercings. It ended with us both getting the new things. While we were there we also met my friend p who was there for the same thing, even if she didn't buy anything. I was a little disappointed with the finish of the breast bondage though since it wasn't adapted well to the curvature of the chest. Otherwise it was just up my alley since breast torture is a favourite of mine.

After unpacking and preparing the new adornments we sat chatting while P fixed up a lot of her old things to fit her new body shape better. Finally I was so tired I almost fell asleep though and needed to leave for sleep. I did the mistake of passing by Sir R's place on the way home and bumped into among others my friends c and Mistress W again, and P and p also joined. It wasn't until an hour later I finally managed to tear lose and go to bed.

After a full 5 hours of resounding sleep I woke up and once more entered Second Life. A quick visit to Sir R's place brought nothing of interest so I continued to my job instead. There I nosed around some and discovered that two of my favourite places that disappeared in the rebuild were now back: one pony-girl taxi station and one shibari bondage garden that was now even more beautiful than the original.

I also got a long and nice chat with my employer Mistress I about her business in Second Life and some of her views and policies concerning BDSM and related things. I met a colleague there who I actually could help with some information about slavery and bondage from my own experiences both from real life and Second Life.

When I later returned to Sir R's place my friend z just came online. Today she was a real tease and first got me going pretty good, but for some reason we didn't go any further than chirping but instead slipped into much more serious and important things real-life. Our chat really meant a lot to me since z generously shared a lot of her own experiences with me and managed to calm some of my worries on the subject. I was sad when I had to leave to take care of some real-life business but I still left with a warm feeling from my time with z.

When I was done with my real-life business I returned to Sir R's place again. There was not so much of interest to me going on there but I at least could say hi to Sir D and then I met my friend p again. Together we visited a common acquaintance who was supposed to be in isolation, and had a nice time chatting and fooling around some before we split up again.

I felt fidgety so I returned to my job hoping for something interesting to happen. After having checked out a half-finished new bondage castle project Mistress I had informed me about before, I got a nice chat with one of the managers there, but that was about it. While there I messaged some with Mistress W and let her vent some steam over some technical issues she had concerning some of her neighbours in Second Life. Unfortunately I couldn't help much but I think she felt a bit better just from talking about it.

Back at Sir R's place again I ran into Sir N and had a long pleasant conversation about languages and nationalities in real life, and gender issues in Second Life. I ended the evening with a long chat and hug session with my friend c who showed up. We both seem to be equally amazed about how the other manages to put up with us, but at least I'm very happy that we obviously do.

No comments:

Post a Comment