Monday, June 7, 2010

Submissive friends

This morning, my friend p returned after her one week vacation from Sir R's place in the shape of a very cute bondage mermaid. I've seen her like that a couple of times already, resting in a large clam-shell down by the beach, but now she was back for good this time. It looked both strange and mesmerizing seeing her swim with her tail fin and in gag and shackles over land as she came back.

She had also found a puppy outfit that she wanted to try, and I helped her out with getting the settings right so she would be accessible for puppy play for some of the people working at Sir R's place. If her mermaid outfit was cute, I think her puppy outfit was actually only demeaning, with a neon snout strapped on her face, and matching big paw mittens on hands and feet, and a puppy tail sticking straight up from her anal. But p is p, so I guess she will find some pleasure in that as well.

Before p showed up, I tried to keep some of the slaves locked at Sir R's place company, and of course I couldn't quite control my mischievous side but teased them some. However, one of the girls didn't seem comfortable with it so I backed off from her real quick. I don't know if she was acting it, if it was my gender or something else, but I really lose all lust when I sense the one I try to play with not enjoying it.

I also met my lovely submissive male friend mm at Sir R's place for the first time in many weeks. He still seemed as sweet and he still hadn't found an owner. It was very nice chatting with him and hugging him, and I hope so much for him to find a Mistress who deserves him and who can make him happy as well.

While I was helping p, Miss s showed up as well, and after p signed off for the night, Miss s and I went for some private playing. I think she and I are so much alike when it comes to "domming" despite us both being subs, both feeling equally awkward about taking control over the other. The difference I think is that I have now realized and accepted that I can't and don't need to go the full distance when I "domme", but keep it at a playful level which I'm comfortable with.

Miss s really did her best on me and got me going good, but somewhere I think she stepped over her own limits and felt too uncomfortable to continue, besides being really tired as well. I never meant to push her like that and I tried to tell her from the start that I just wanted some light play while under her control. She really seemed to feel bad about it though and it felt so unnecessary since she had already given me more than I asked for and in ways I really enjoyed.

I guess I feel equally bad because I put Miss s in a situation that made her feel bad even if it never was my intention. It's a pity because she's one of the very few persons I feel I can relax with enough to let go and just enjoy what's coming to me, without worrying about her going too far with me. In the state I am now, that's exactly what I need every once in a while, and I'm selfish enough to feel sorry if I make Miss s push herself so hard I lose that comfort with her.

This evening I spent some time chatting with my friends P, p and s at Sir R's place. c wasn't well and was with her Master so she couldn't join. p was her usual mischievous self despite still being the cute mermaid in bondage.

When P and s went shopping, and p seemed to be away from keyboard, I went to my Second Life job. There were some visitors there, and I also had a nice visit from my friend m, who dropped by in-between real-life appointments. All in all it was a rather calm evening, which suited me well because of much too little sleep the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment