Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shopping

Today my friends P and c double-teamed me taking me shopping. Let me tell you one thing, to be double-teamed by two shopping pros like them is about as intense as being a submissive and being double-teamed by two dominants both doing their level best on you.

But I really enjoyed the experience and come out of it a lot of nifty outfits richer, and at very reasonable prices too, since I believe P and c thought some about my economy not being as good as theirs when they picked shops with rather low prices and sales. I was after something rather casual but ended up with a beautiful evening gown in black and red and a rather daringly cut cream mini-dress.

In the end c went back on her refusal to be my personal shopper, so she and P found me a shop with jeans and tops, although perhaps not the casual but proper kind that is really my style. They persuaded me to buy a pair of worn out jeans and a very daring top that I haven't worn or dared wearing for some ten years in real-life.

Both c and P said I looked very hot in the outfit even if it might need some adjustments concerning accessories. I felt more like a milf trying to look ten years younger than my actual age, but I guess and hope it's partly because I'm not used to dressing like that. Anyway, I promised I'd try the outfit for some time to come, so we'll see if I get used to it or not. I probably will wear at least the cream mini-dress some as well, while the beautiful gown will have to wait for more appropriate circumstances.

I also got some freebie outfits in one of the shops we visited, of which I will probably never wear any part of one or two, while the other two may come in handy somehow. Either way, it was a great and intense experience, and I'm very grateful to c and P taking me on and helping me out, even if I guess I was a bit of a pain in the ass to them, both because of being a slow shopper and because of being so hesitant about some of their clothing advice.

After both c and P had left for real-life sleep, I visited my job in Second Life, which had been rebuilt during the weekend. It was far from finished yet, but I still got a hunch about the new design of it. That made me able to help at least one new visitor to find her way around it somehow, including politely dodge her passes at me. I also met the owner Mistress I again there and informed her of a few glitches I found in the reconstruction, which she promptly saw to were fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment