Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nice lag issues

I spent some of my time this morning finishing a little gift for Miss t. Or rather a prototype for it since I don't know if it will work for her and if she'll like it. Just when I was finished I had a message from my manager at work about where she could find a good rope gag, and since I have one of those myself I could help her by getting a landmark to a place selling it and send to her.

When I went over to Mistress W's place, I first met an old acquaintance of mine there, a switch girl, who I had a nice chat with, and just after she had left, Mistress W's cute little maid appeared. She kept me company until first Sir K and later Miss t appeared as well. We were standing around chatting and joking before us girl went away to try and catch a freebie maid’s uniform at a shop. We looked around some in the mall before we went back to the poor Sir K who we just left behind.

We girls, including another girl who joined, chatted some more before it was time for me to prepare for real-life work.

When I got home from real-life work, I entered Second Life again after taking hand of a few real-life issues. I never got the freebie maid uniform despite being told I had, so I took a quick turn past the shop and registered for another copy of it.

Then I went straight to Mistress W's place again, to help her with the continued investigation of her lag issues. Basically that meant me dressing down on one of her dance poles to keep visitors a bit longer and see how that affected lag. While I was there I first had company my Mistress W's maid, then Miss s and finally my friend c. The sim actually crashed from lag while Miss s was there, so I guess my help in investigating the lag issue at least showed some result.

c and I had a nice chat while we both danced away at the poles, but unfortunately I needed to call it a night much too early because of previous lack of sleep and a few more real-life things I needed to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment