Monday, June 14, 2010

Play and lessons learned

You realize your getting desperately frustrated when you find yourself standing gawking mesmerized at other subs being taken care of by their own and various other dom/mes at BDSM playgrounds. Today it feels like I spent half my time in Second Life doing that.

Apart from that I spent a short time with my friends P and c while P tried to learn flying something she won in a contest before I managed to finally go to bed.

When I woke up again I went to Sir R's place to find my friends c, Mistress W and Sir N there. I think Mistress W was there because of some severe problems with lag one of her neighbours create with an over-populated sex club. Anyway, we chatted and had some fun, and P joined for a short while as well.

I found out there is a limit to how much teasing certain dommes can take when I found myself with two bull-whip welts across my ass for having wiggled it a little bit too much at Sir N. A slight association slip with my ponytail gave me the inspiration to quickly slip into my ponygirl outfit, and I think that quite literally saved both my butt and me from becoming a (striped) zebra without my own doing.

I admit I had those lashes coming, but a bullwhip from a cold start is a bit too harsh for me, so I guess I'll refrain from giving Sir N another excuse to bring it to me. It was a lot more fun prancing around like his ponygirl like I did afterwards despite my stinging butt. Unfortunately I had to cut it short to prepare for my real-life job.

Today I decided to test my new mobile Internet by bringing my private laptop to my real-life job and use the lunch break to surf Second Life some. At Sir R's place I met my friend c again and Sir R himself. Sir R seemed less stressed and distract than usual and he took the time to set up his riding horse so I could ride it like I had before but not been able to for some time. I also saw his ant pits in use for the first time, even in there seemed to be some technical problems with the cage with the victim to be lowered into the ant-pit, because it only went half the way down and stopped at the waist instead of the neck.

When I got home from work, I met Miss s at Sir R's place, but since it was nothing happening there we took a tour around some other BDSM places she knew off. It ended with her having a 2 hour session in suspension with a lot of tease and pleasure, spiced up with a little bit of fear. Afterwards I had some real-life things I needed to tend to, so we parted.

Back at Sir R's place I sat gawking at a Mistress, a switch and a sub having an immensely intense conversation in invisible messages, unless they all were just AFK. After the Mistress had left, the switch and sub actually came up and said hi. They turned out to be from the same "clan" as one of my old slave sisters at Sir R's place. It ended with us having a long discussion about breast bondage and me showing of some of the creations I have on that theme.

When we were almost done, my friend c showed up again. I ended the evening together with her discussing relational problems both in real life, Second Life and the intersection of the two. Then it was very late and just time to write this blog before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment