Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Revisiting

This morning I made my first "official" visit to Mistress W's place since I left there almost 3 months ago. It was Mistress W who invited me, or at least sent me a teleport invite, to try and help her with some lag issues and examine the effects from scripted attachments on it. I went through part of my collection of scripted BDSM toys while doing so, and Mistress W, a new girl of hers and me had a few laughs while I did.

I've learned my lesson not to leave any keys on my restraints but some of my restraints probably haven't been used since before I learned that lesson. Of course Mistress W noticed one such mistake and before I knew it she had my feet locked. She was kind enough not to take any real advantage of it though so it was OK.

Before I had to leave for real life, I tried some forced maid service installation Mistress W had constructed. Basically it meant having to run around like crazy to dust things and having abilities blocked one by one if one wasn't fast enough. Of course I wasn't fast enough but time ran out before I found myself like some helpless and nude package tucked away in some hole at least.

I guess if it hadn't been for mainly the lag complicating things and me refusing to perform badly even when I'm doomed before hand owing to too tight time frames at least for a beginner in that maid's game, I might even have enjoyed it some. As it was now it was just stress to me, and I didn't even have time to notice details, like funny comments as my abilities were blocked from me, until I looked through my logs afterwards.

Miss t showed up in the middle of it all, tightly tied and with huge breasts that were just begging to become tightly tied with lots of rope. She seemed a bit nervous when I commented upon it though, but I think my description of what I would do to such a pair of beautifully tied up breasts made her somewhat ambivalent. Unfortunately I had to run to get to my real-life job then, before we could elaborate more on it.

This evening things were really slow. It was totally empty at Sir R's place when I was there, but I messaged very shortly with my friends P and c who were out shopping. I started out on a little building project I have been thinking on for some time now but finally got the inspiration to begin with just the other day. I actually managed to get a first version of it done and working today already and felt a bit proud of myself. It's nothing really worth presenting yet though.

After a new visit to Sir R's place, where there were now some people, including my friend p who was away from keyboard, I decided to call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment