Sunday, June 20, 2010

A little help

Delayed post from Friday, June 18, 2010, owing to Internet outage.

This morning I entered Second Life at Mistress W's place, where I left my avatar dancing the night before. The sim her place is in had not crashed again, so both my guardian M and I was still there, even if M probably was still asleep real-life when I woke up.

It actually developed into quite a nice morning, with in total 8 persons there simultaneously: M, Mistress W's maid, my friend c and another girl of Mistress W both joining me on the dance poles, Sir K, a Mistress and her girl from Sir R's place, and me. I was especially glad that c joined me, since she really seemed to enjoy it despite being ill. I think she might have needed the distraction, and she even stayed on after I needed to leave for real-life work.

It's a pity I can't keep the routine up during the weekend, but real-life has to come first. I think we could have kept quite a party going at Mistress W's place to help her stressing her lag problems. But as it is now I suspect the sim will crash again soon so my avatar will be logged out. But hopefully some others can help keep the routine going. If not, I will try to restart it when I return on Sunday afternoon.

I really enjoyed trying to entertain and make people comfortable, chatting and joking with them. It also felt OK exposing myself the way I did on the dance pole, in only corset, stockings, heel, shackles, belt with plugs, and sometimes a gag. I've been a bit hesitant about that for the last month or so, but doing it for a good cause, trying to lure people to stay a little while longer, justified it.

I might suggest Mistress W to try and make some kind of regular club nights with music and dance, even when her need of stressing the lag problem hopefully is solved. For the time being I will at least try to help her out some with the lag problem, and hopefully I can get some friends to help as well, like M, c and Miss s did now.

No comments:

Post a Comment