Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camping, shopping and loving

Delayed post from Monday, June 21, 2010, owing to late love.

This morning I entered Second Life at Mistress W's place, where I had left my avatar dancing for the night, to help her with her lag problems. Miss t and one of her friends were there when I came, but I was called on to go to Sir R's place by my friends P and c almost immediately.

The lag was so bad I had to get out of all the bondage gear I wore while dancing to be able to teleport at all, and decided to dress casually while at it. When I finally got to Sir R's place I found c in a Wonder Woman outfit, Sir N in a Spider man outfit, P in something that could have made her the maiden in distress, and one of the house Masters at Sir R's place. We joked around some and meanwhile our friend s tried to get on repeatedly but just kept crashing before really getting there.

When we split up, c and I went back to Mistress W's place. Miss T was still there, and just as I had geared up to join c on the dance poles, Mistress W herself showed up. She was happy for people like c and me helping her out with her lag problems. She even set about building tip jars for those dancing in case any visitors would think they were worth it.

A few more visitors showed up while I was dancing, including a boy new to Second Life and BDSM there, who Mistress W took good care of teaching him the ropes some. Mistress W's maid and my friend m also showed up, so I got some hugs before I needed to leave my avatar dancing to go for real-life work.

When I entered Second Life again in the evening, I had a long message session with my friend P. A little bit later I met her, s and z at Sir R's place. P, z and I went shopping for some things she needed for being a slave at Sir R's place. I was glad I at least could help some with finding some of the things.

When we were done, z still had some time before she was supposed to be back at Sir R's place, so I "borrowed" her and spent the end of my evening chatting, dancing and cuddling with her. Having her free and to myself for this probably one and only time was just so lovely. She's so immensely sweet and I really care so much for her.

When z and I finally had to split because of real-life needs, I went back to Mistress W's place and left my avatar dancing on the poles there, in shackles, harness gag, obedience belt with plugs and tight breast bondage, hoping to lure any visitors to stay a few minutes extra gawking at me and thereby help fighting the lag issues at Mistress W's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment