Friday, May 21, 2010

Another blog

This morning I started collecting information for my new blog project with presentations of some places I like, starting with my job place. I realize already this will be a project that will take some time. I didn't even manage to compile a quarter of what I believe is the information I want to have, so just doing my job place will probably be a project part that alone will take at least a week.

I have also got some permissions to go ahead and publish the information from those owning the places. While doing so I also ended up with a decision to start another blog. My guardian M told me I was free to use the BDSM information he already provides at his place in any way I would like on my blog. With his permission I decided to start an entirely new blog, presenting his BDSM places with both the information he provides, images and presentations with snapshots of the toys he has created and presents at his places. I probably won't update that blog every day but just once or twice per week though. The new blog can be found at http://bdsm-institute.blogspot.com/.

This evening I found time to join my friend P in her cage at Sir R's place, a cage which by now must be the most decorated and probably also visited throughout Second Life. We spent a long time chatting about things that are important at least to me. I was very relieved to be able to tell her about some things that have messed up both my real-life and Second Life existence lately, and thereby hopefully make her understand a bit about why I probably have been behaving even more strange than usual lately.

Right now I really should be very happy with the turns my life has taken lately, but after a very intense week at work, much too little sleep and still not having been able to take everything in and digest it yet, I really feel like more of a mess. When I feel ready I will probably share at least some of it here, but until then I will just play the evil teasestress.

No comments:

Post a Comment