Saturday, May 8, 2010

A really full day

I actually spent almost the entire day in Second Life today. Very early in the morning I fooled around some at Sir R's place. Then my friend c turned up and we took off to one of her favourite places to just sit and talk for hours. A dominant friend of hers showed up and told us he had been treated in a way by a sub at Sir R's place so he didn't want to go back there for some time.

Strangely enough I ran into that very sub when I returned to Sir R's place after c had had to leave. There's not much domme in me but seeing that girl pissed me off so that I started giving her a good tongue-lashing and manhandling running on pure adrenalin. In one way I think I gave her what she wanted but the wicked revenge came when I just left her half done and probably quite frustrated. Still I have that sub to be a little grateful to because if it hadn't been for her I wouldn't have met Sir K who showed up after a late night shift. He seemed quite distant and preoccupied but I at least managed to squeeze two hugs out of him before we parted.

After that I just teleported around a bit between different places until I ran into a girl who had got caught in a trap at a BDSM store. I couldn't help but being a bit mischievous to her before I finally released her. I then discovered she was a Mistress, although with some switch tendencies, who owned 8 full sims. She invited me to what was to become her new home. It was a beautifully crafted palace, which she and a couple of her submissives were building. I was amazed both by the beautiful texturing and by the precision in everything built. I also discovered that the Mistress lived real-life in a neighbouring country in the same time zone as I do, which is rare.

The Mistress was very pleasant but quite busy so she left me with one of her submissives who were there building when we arrived. That girl was incredibly nice. We talked for hours about everything and anything. She also gave me a beautiful shibari dress as a sign of gratitude for me helping her Mistress out of the trap. Even if I have a bit of a bad conscience for keeping her so long from her work I still hope I will be able to see her again. She said she looked forward to that as well. After I left the beautiful palace I visited a couple of other places belonging to the Mistress, among them a beautiful shibari garden. I must admit I got quite excited from trying out the many wonderful devices there but it never became anything more of it.

I then visited Sir R's place again. There were some more people there now and I got a chance to demonstrate a somewhat elaborate ramp I had designed to help submissives get onto some slave blocks there. That way I also managed to lure up my first dominant on those blocks, even if it was without cuffs and other attire. I also joined another submissive on the blocks in self-bondage mostly out of boredom. But when a dominant came and started playing with me I couldn't help but immersing so I actually got some out of it.

After that two of my friends, m and Sir N, showed up there and we messed around some mostly for fun. However, when m snatched the keys from another sub and started playing with her things got a bit heated. That other sub threatened to kill m for it and both Sir N and I got quite upset about it. Fortunately I had to relog so I couldn't go through with my original very nasty plans on how to handle the situation but when I returned Sir N already had his whip out to teach the sub a lesson and I also drew a whip for the first time ever. Someone who obviously considered the sub hers tried to protect her but I told her that if it was her sub she better teach that slave some manners. When she promised to do that I decided to let it pass and so did Sir N.

After that Sir N, m and I just fooled around some. A poor oriental girl who showed up with a force remote controlled dildo got a rather tough time when first I and then Sir N took remotes for that dildo and had her stripping and doing herself in front of us. When Sir N was done with her, m and I put ourselves up on those blocks again in self-bondage and tried to tease Sir N to join us, but he chickened out.

me strapped in a hanging chair at Sir R's place
me strapped in a hanging chair at Sir R's place


Before signing off I also ran into my friend p, who had been freed by some Master from an isolation she and Sir R had agreed upon, and she was quite upset about that. I tried to help her but really couldn't do much. Scouting around to see if I could help her back I discovered some quite nifty BDSM toys and furniture though. Especially a hanging chair balancing perfectly on the edge of cruelty and humiliation for me caught my attention and I just couldn't help but trying it out. As a finishing touch I found out my friend c had finally found her Master online and was with him when I called her. I was so very happy for her sake so it felt quite right to finish my day with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment