Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friends and friends

I woke up early this morning after going to bed early as well, so my total sleeping hours were about the same as they've been the last couple of months, which is a bit too short. My body and soul obviously still haven't adapted to not needing to wake me up to meet my Mistress online, but in a way I'm glad I get those hours online in the morning, even if it's at the expense of my sleep. In Second Life I started with my usual visit to Sir R's place while I messaged some with my friend c. c showed up there as well, so I got a much longed for morning hug, and after a little while my friend s showed up as well, bound and gagged by God knows who like she always seems to be. s can be about as mischievous as I am sometimes and playfully tried to cage me, but I didn't fall for that one.

The three of us sat chatting for a while but then c needed to leave. I stayed on for a while longer but then realized my presence could keep some dom/mes who would like to play with s from doing so, so I decided to leave too. There was a party going on at one of Mistress I's clubs, so I teleported there and joined the fun together with a neko dj, colleagues in scuba gear or as mermaids, and a few ordinary visitors as well. It wasn't all that hard to persuade c to join me there and we messaged some about some problems she's had lately while we danced.

My guardian M came online while c and I were dancing, and since I knew it was some time before he usually is supposed to meet his slave, who is the main reason he comes online in the mornings, I messaged him and invited him to join c and me. Now, last time I invited him to dance, he was supposed to do it on a dance pole as a male stripper at my friend P's birthday party, so he was a little bit cautious this time but finally showed up. Even if I know M in real-life and have been a bit spoiled with his presence in Second Life lately, I was still happy to see him again, hug him and even dance with him for the first time ever.

M and c spent some time messaging while I danced with M, but I didn't mind since I suspected c needed someone else to talk to about her problems. Besides being a very nice guy in general, M can be very good to talk to in those cases, both being a good listener and being able to give some input that makes you see problems in a new light and often more manageable. I'm also very happy to see two of my best friends in Second Life getting along so well with each other. After a while M excused himself with having to go and take care of his slave and I needed to prepare for real-life work, so the three of us parted from the club.

I guess it's only natural that M and I share quite a few friends in Second Life by now. He didn't have many friends before as he spent most of his time creating things and I think I've both "sold" him to some of my friends by talking about him appreciative, as well as I've probably "sold" a few of them to him the same way. I also think we connect to the same kind of people, which may explain why he seems to be really close to a few of those that mean the most to me in Second Life, like c and Mistress W. Still, it worries me a little what would happen with our common friends if M and me ever broke apart. I'd hate myself if I put people I care about between rock and a hard place again the way I obviously did when Mistress W and I broke up.

However, I'm happy if I help M expand his circle of friends, because that will hopefully make him more reluctant to leave Second Life if something messes up for him, as he almost has left once before. As it is now, I'm still maintaining his creations in Second Life for him, to reduce that burden upon him since he was about to let them all go to waste when he thought of quitting Second Life. If I ever find myself a new owner, I may have to re-negotiate that with him though, since I can't rely on a new owner permitting me the freedom needed to maintain those creations. That's one of the reasons I'm hesitant about submitting fully to someone again, together with the limitations it may bring on my ability to visit friends who may be locked in places I'm not able or permitted to go.

This evening I messaged briefly with my friends P, c and s. s had managed to get away from Sir R's place where she's usually locked and was with P at her house. I excused myself because I needed to have some dinner but while I was eating it I saw my friend p come online for the first time in two weeks. I had actually began to worry about her and it turned out she had kind of slipped away from Second Life lately because she had been left locked and isolated for very long and was bored with it. Hopefully P and I managed to cheer her up some so she can hopefully be relieved from her isolation soon and spend more time with us.

I then had a long talk with P about some issues that have bothered me lately, and even if she really couldn't help much despite trying, it felt good to have talked to her about it and had some input and comforting from her. I finally had a date with a rather new friend of mine, the very nice but somewhat mischievous submissive colleague d from work, who l I had met and been played a little by once before. We didn't do anything but chat some this time but it felt really nice and relaxing.

Finally I updated the blog about M's BDSM Institute with the first set of pictures featuring me demonstrating some of his toys on display there. There are in total 132 pictures, so it will be a long series of presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment