Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tired day

This morning I was extremely tired after spending much of the night with a friend, Miss s, chatting, dancing, snuggling and in the end playing a little lightly. I felt I really needed that closeness and attention then and got just what I desired. I didn't have all that much time to spend in Second Life though but spent what I had at Sir R's place, chatting with a girl there and then running into Sir R himself.

I haven't really spoken with Sir R since Mistress W and I broke up, but at least he didn't seem upset by the fact that I had left his group and taken him off my friends list in the turmoil around the break. He was as always since I left very polite and nice to me, even if he still tried to talk me into returning to his place as a slave.

This afternoon I skipped my real-life job a bit early because I was too tired to do much good there. When I came to Second Life I decided to fix my breast bondage some. Both my friend i and my guardian M had complained about them almost glowing pink on the pictures they shot, even if it didn't look that way on my computer. But when M sent me an "anti-gamma-corrected" version of one image to show me on my computer what it looked like on his, I got the point. It was about an hours work to change the colors of the breast bondages to better ones and M was kind enough to check the result and told me it looked quite OK on his computer then.

This evening I went to my Second Life job to continue my compilation of information for my blog. First I spent some time trying out a few possible new additions to the BDSM toys at my job though, of which several left me a bit tingling. I also found some time to message some with my friend s and my company from the evening before. In the end I at least had browsed through those shops directly linked by teleporter pads from the welcome center, and found a number of errors with the pads, which I reported to the owner Mistress I. I was really tired after that though, so I logged off early to try and catch up on some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment