Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dancing in ropes, from the whip and to jazz

When I came to Second Life this morning no friends were around and Sir R's place was almost empty. I exchanged a few words with a visitor I never saw there before and then went on to my Second Life job.

I had plans to continue compiling information about my job for my blog since the place is usually quite empty at that time but fate had it another way. A visitor appeared and when I offered him help we started discussing first the place, then RLV and relays, and finally BDSM. He asked me to show him some place I liked so I took him to the shibari garden and demonstrated how the relays to capture people onto the devices there worked by acting the guinea pig.

The demonstration became pretty long and intense and the visitor proved to be a real gem for a Master despite his claimed inexperience. I guess most submissives would have turned away someone who told he was new as a dominant but I try not to judge people that way and I was very glad I didn't in this case. I had a wonderful morning and I think he got a good start in his no doubt prosperous career as Master. We finally parted after a long and nice chat when he went to real-life sleep with me still in the arms of his avatar.

I sneaked out of his embrace when I saw my friend i come online since we had decided she would make a photo shoot with me since she's a skilled photographer, both real-life and in Second Life. She had promised to try and make some nice pictures of me both as portraits, sensuous submissive photos and some more intense bondage pictures. She did a great job even if it took a long time and we spent in total 7 hours shooting photos. She had also set up a surprise for me with her Mistress I, also the owner of the place and my employer, "acting" Mistress in some of the bondage pictures. That "acting" became pretty intense when the whip and cattle prod proved to be useful for more than just decorations in the pictures.

Mistress I and me dancing at her jazz club
Mistress I and me dancing at her jazz club


I was mentally drained after the encounter in the morning and the intense photo shoot, and thought I'd make an early evening. But Mistress I asked me if I would come to a club event she arranged that evening and I just couldn't refuse. I spent a good part of the evening dancing with her and we made a neat match with accidentally similar dresses but hers in white and mine in black. I also met my friend i there again and got to dance with her as well.

Second Life can be rather crazy sometimes, when you can spend the afternoon dancing to someone's whip and then dance away the evening in formal gown with that very same person during pleasant chatting to good and live music. I guess that's one of the many things that attracts me with Second Life, that you never know what can happen and that things can develop a lot faster there than in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment