Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friends and play

I got some new friends today I think. First there was a submissive colleague at work, with whom I tested a newly developed card game, where she lost but I took the penalty for her. In the end she paid back by seducing me in the shackles that really she should have worn. To me it was pleasure, sensuality, proximity and relaxation rather than something hot and raunchy. But I really needed that gentle sensation then.

Later a visiting Mistress at my job did her level best to kidnap me away from it. She was very nice though, perhaps even a bit too nice for me, so I agreed to letting her invite me to and guide me in her castle. I told her very frankly I wasn't up for any new commitments for some time yet though and that I couldn't guarantee she would be it if and when I got around to it. She said she respected that but still wanted me for a friend and that I was welcome to her home and family with or without any commitments.

Finally a friend of a friend made me an offer to take care of me, but I'm not sure how serious that offer was. It was probably the most tempting though, both because she came with good recommendations from my friend and because I have a feeling she would be able to go down on me as rough as I sometimes need and desire.

But in the end I know I still have healing to do after breaking up with Mistress W. I may indulge in the kind of games I did with my colleague if it feels right, but any more serious commitment will have to wait until I feel I can do both a new owner and myself justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment