Monday, May 24, 2010

Me as a Mistress

I came to Second Life a bit later than usual this morning and started off at Sir R's place like so often. It wasn't quite empty today, but I found a rather new slave-girl, z, locked up there that I had a nice chat with once before. She really seems very nice and sweet, and having her helpless and exposed before me I just couldn't resist being a bit mischievous to her. In a way things went a bit out of hand, because her responses made me go more than a little bit further than I had planned.

After having touched and teased z for quite some time, I finally couldn't resist telling her she had to plead to her wicked "Mistress" very humbly for permission to cum at my hands and mouth. She complied in a way that really melted my heart and I could do nothing else than let my fingers and mouth send her over the edge in the most caring and pleasurable way I could manage. Afterwards I gave her a long, warm hug while she was coming down from her ecstasy still standing tied up, and when she asked for a kiss, I couldn't deny her that but let her taste herself of my lips before I had to leave for real-life.

I often feel so sorry for the girls I find locked and left alone without attention at Sir R's place, and often try to comfort them some by just being there with them, chatting with them or even putting myself in self-bondage next to them. There are a few persons I have met there that have made me wish I have some domme in me to be able to better care for them. What I did to z went further than my usual comforting even if it wasn't really much domming but more a little bit of mischief and a lot of caring. Still, I could feel that it actually gave me some pleasure, if not in a real sexual way, to be able to control her and her lust the way I did. I could never be a real domme though, because I don't think I could ever really force someone or deliberately cause them real discomfort or pain, even if I knew that was what they really wanted.

me tied to M's bondage stake at M's institute
me tied to M's bondage stake at M's institute


Still, z's sweet responses triggered something in me, and for a moment I associated to a favorite movie scene of mine. It's from the old film "An officer and a gentleman" where Richard Gere as a very young officer in uniform marches into the factory where his girlfriend Debra Winger works, just grabs her, kisses her and lifts her up, no questions asked, marching off with her in his arms while her mostly female colleagues starts cheering for them. Even when I saw it the first time on TV as a young girl ( I think I was much too young for it when it hit the theatres), I think that scene may have appealed to a submissive streak in me already then, with Richard Gere being so self-confident and having his ways as he abducts his (soon willing) prey like that. If I ever were to become a Mistress, I think I could do something like that, marching into a playground, leashing a girl like z and just marching off with her on my leash to be kept for both her own and my pleasure. I know it's a totally corny scene but I'm a hopeless romantic and just couldn't help it popping up in my mind.

me kneels tied up and gawking at M's dildo-pole at M's institute
me kneels tied up and gawking at M's dildo-pole at M's institute


This evening I had a short messaging with my friends P and c, but since c's Master made one of his appearances there I didn't want to intrude but cut it short. Then my guardian M showed up for a photo session he had suggested to get me some pictures for use with the blog about his institute in Second Life. We spent some intense 2 1/2 hour producing 132 snapshots, mostly of me on his devices, and then an additional hour preparing and transferring the snapshots from him to me.

me riding M's twisted Spanish horse at M's institute
me riding M's twisted Spanish horse at M's institute


M made the snapshots available for me both to download to my computer for the blog and then uploaded them to Second Life and transferred them to me there as well full perms "Just in case I found use for them". And then on top of that he surprised me with paying me a "modelling fee" of L$20 per image which meant in total L$2640! I never expected to get paid for the little job, but just enjoyed his company in Second Life for the first time in a long while. M really is the greatest and he's always there for me and looking out for me. Even if I'm grateful for his pay I wish he hadn't, because now I feel even more in debt to him than I have before already, even if he keeps telling me I owe him nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment