Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mischief

This morning I took a tour to a bondage playground and pretty soon caught interest from two guys there. Both wanted to make friends with me but I told them the truth that I seldom befriend ion a first meet and try to keep my friends list for those who really are friends or show great potential to become. I really try to be polite when I tell people off like that but one of the guys really irritated the crap out of me when he stated: "I read your profile, and you seem interesting enough, that I may like to chat with you (or more) at some time in the future. I propose that you add me as a friend." Sorry but I'm not the desperate one around that block.

This evening started slow but I had a long and nice chat with my friend p up in the skybox where she is kept "isolated" by Sir R and I showed her the Xcite!-compatible breast bondage attachments I made. She was a bit distressed she had had to break off the ongoing RL self-bondage on demand session she had going because of illness but at least she seemed to not be so ill I really have to worry about her. It seemed like she at least found some pleasure in the instructions my guardian M had given her after he joined the group where she had arranged the session.

Later I got myself into a little bit of trouble at Sir R's place. I found one poor lonely sub left locked on the blocks there and before I knew it I had persuaded 3 more subs to join her and me in self-bondage on the blocks to keep her company. 2 more subs were there as well but they didn't want to join in but started playing with us tied subs on the blocks instead. I think I shocked some of the other subs slightly when I put on a couple of my more wicked breast bondages. But before things went too far out of hands the sim was about to restart so we had to part and leave.

I finished the evening with showing one of the girls from Sir R's place first some of my guardian M's creations at his gallery and then my own breast bondage creations. She seemed very interested in both M's and mine creations and wondered if they were on sale but seemed disappointed when I told her they weren't yet. That girl and I seem to have quite a few things in common regarding BDSM preferences so she might just become a new friend with time.

For once I thought about making snapshots of the scene at Sir R's place, with us five subs on the blocks and the other two teasing us. I even asked permission from the other subs to publish them on my blog. But Second Life was mean to me tonight and rezzed so slowly that those snapshots held so many unrezzed textures that they are more or less useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment