Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Old and new friends?

This morning I decided to face another of my fears and visited Sir K's skybox invited by k. k was locked up nude there and we had a nice chat and then Sir K showed up. It was the first time I met him face to face after the turmoil when I left Mistress W. He gave me a hug and wanted to apologize to me for having been harsh to me earlier but I think I deserved what he gave me then even if it hurt. He didn't stay long though so I had a bit more time with k. I'm really very happy k's and Sir K's relationship survived all the damage I caused.

Later I dropped by Sir R's place on my own just from old habits. My former Mistress W happened to be there so I met her also face to face again for the first time after the turmoil. She was obviously busy but she still took the time to greet me and give me a hug. I left immediately after that though because I didn't feel very comfortable in the company.

This evening I saw a new acquaintance, Sir I, for the second time. He's a very polite Irish American who I met while hanging out at a bondage playground desperate for someone to chat with but nothing more. I think he wants a lot more than I'm ready for right now even if he's trying to be gentle and hold his horses. I've been straight and told him I can't promise him anything neither now nor in the future but he still wants to spend time with me.

Addendum:
After a little bit of a mess with crashes and phone calls I found Sir I missing and when I messaged him he replied he was helping a friend. When I saw him on my map I couldn't help but throwing my cam and he sure was helpful to his female friend with his tool-set out and everything. Even if we have no commitments I guess we will have a bit of a trust issue with how to express certain things if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment