Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Sunday afternoon I was invited to Mistress C's castle and it was very nice to see her again. I also met her pet n, a very sweet and fun kitten girl with whom I connected well. We chatted some, and then Mistress C wanted some snapshots of herself and n, n and me, and finally herself and me. I think she really starts to see me as a potential family member, but even if I really like her and n, I'm still not sure if it's right for me when I feel I'm ready to commit again. I guess time will tell.

Mistress C and her pet n at their castle
Mistress C and her pet n at their castle


When I later went to Sir R's playground, I found Sir R himself there. I decided to take the chance to ask him back on my friends list, where I lost him in the turmoil when Mistress W and I broke up. He accepted, but disappeared teleporting away, logging out or crashing before I managed to finish the befriending. But at least I know he's willing now, so hopefully I can catch him later to finish it.

n and me at Mistress C's castle
n and me at Mistress C's castle


I also met Miss s "on duty" at Sir R's place, welcoming and helping visitors. I decided to kneel by her side, in one of my more provocative outfits including cuffs, gag and obedience belt, to make her look good with a pet by her side. Despite she's probably no more domme than I am, and tries to play with me solely to please me, I think I triggered something in her, because she wanted me on a leash and crawling after her like a dog. I complied willingly, and later she took me to another rather crowded playground for some public exposure and play. There we also met Miss m from my job by pure coincident I think. The lag was so bad though that she was gone before I managed to say hi to her, and soon Miss s had to leave for real-life as well, so I decided to go to bed.

Mistress C and me at her castle
Mistress C and me at her castle


Monday morning I spent some time at Sir R's place again, even if it was almost empty there. I messaged some with my friend c, who was really in a bad mood because of illness, and my attempts to cheer her up didn't help much I'm afraid. I spent the rest of the morning at my job and invited my friend k there, since she was as lonely and bored as I was without her Sir K. We looked around at some of the dungeons and play areas at my job, where she managed to get caught by her RLV relay, before she needed to leave for real life.

I stayed a while longer at my job and got the chance to help a couple of visitors out in explaining how RLV, relays and the play areas worked. I actually think my own lack of technical knowledge helps some in those situations, since I can't explain things any more complicated than what I can grasp myself. That seems to be appreciated by at least some visitors. Just before I decided to call it a morning and prepare for real-life work, I saw my guardian M come online, and I got the chance to say good morning to him before I left.

Monday evening I spent most of the time with my friend P talking about this and that. Firs we tried to help a common friend who had gotten herself locked up, but without much success. Our common friend s showed up as well but we parted when P needed to leave for sleep. Afterwards I messaged some with my friends d and p while I sat alone at Sir R's place. I also chatted some with a new slave who showed up there and ran into the girl P and I tried to help before. In the end I managed to show her how she could reset her cuffs to make them unlock, since she didn't seem to mind cheating like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment