Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breast bondage

This morning I spent trying to make some snapshots of myself tied up with my breast bondage creations. It's the first time I've tried to take more elaborate photos of myself and it was much harder job then I thought arranging, finding angles and photographing, not helped along one bit by the frustration following from seeing myself in that situation and longing for someone else to have put me in it. The final result was 7 not very good snapshots from one hour of hard work.

I also messaged some with my friends P and c while they were out having fun being killed(!) by some crazy friends of c. This evening I started asking permissions to publish information about places I like on my blog, and so far there seems to be no real problem with it. I also messaged some with some newly found friends and ended up going out dancing with one of them at a lesbian bdsm place. I've never been to one of those before, since I despite all don't really see myself as a lesbian, but it was a neat place and hot experience, especially in the nice company.

Breast bondage was actually my very first encounter with BDSM real-life, even if it wasn't in a BDSM context when I first experienced it. It wasn't until many years later I discovered the joy and thrill of losing my freedom by having my limbs bound. When that bondage and breast bondage was combined, I was sent swirling far out into an ocean of absolute bliss. Breast bondage holds so many dimensions for me. It's physical but also much mental focusing on what I see as one of my essences as a woman. It can be soft and sensuous, increasing sensitivity to caresses and pleasure, but also harsh and vicious, both increasing sensitivity to pain and in itself creating all the pain and torture I could ever ask for, and then some more.

me tied up in strict breast bondage at M's institute
me tied up in strict breast bondage at M's institute


Breast bondage was one of the few things I was engaged enough in not to lose my patience and focus when I tried to learn how to create things in Second Life. So many other attempts lay forever unfinished in my inventory, or have been deleted completely in frustration and surrender, but my breast bondage creations are the ones finished enough for me to put on occasionally, even if I still have ideas on how to improve them. My guardian M has helped me with some scripting of them, but my real pride was when I all on my own managed to adapt and install an Xcite! script in one of my breast bondage attachments to make me respond to it when it was manipulated.

me tied up strained in breast bondage with nipple clamps at M's instituteme tied up strained in breast bondage with nipple clamps at M's institute

The reason I wanted to create breast bondage attachments to start with was because I couldn't find any available back when I first started with BDSM in Second Life. Later I've found several, of which most make my puny attempts look very amateurish. However, even if I've exaggerated both size and strictness some, they're still food for fantasy, and they're my own and built after my own preferences. About the size, it's not so far off from when I weighed 11 kgs/25 lbs more and was one cup size larger real-life. And about the strictness, I guess it will be enabled with age as my breasts will "mature" and become more moldable.

me tied kneeling with tight breast bondage and heavily weighted nipple clamps at M's instituteme tied kneeling with tight breast bondage and heavily weighted nipple clamps at M's institute

Now I just long for someone who appreciates breast bondage as much as I do, or at least enough to really want to put me through it because they enjoy it and not just to please me. Unfortunately, most people I bring it up with in Second Life seem either uncomfortable with or not interested in seeing my breasts turn into swollen orbs from the tight constrictions around their base and the thought of playing with them for both pleasure and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment