Friday, May 28, 2010

Business and pleasure

The visit to Sir R's place this morning didn't give much. There were a few people there who were new to me, but non of them appealed to me enough to make me bother and try to greet them. I guess I got irritated yesterday with someone who automatically assumed I would submit to her just because I am submissive and she tried to play dominant. So the tags screaming "Master" and "Mistress" above the heads of two of the visitors discouraged me more than a little today.

It was calm when I came to my job as well, but visitors dropped by every now and then, and some of them turned out very nice to chat some with. One Mistress sported some belly jewelry that she wanted me to touch, and it turned out to be Xcite! compatible, but not before she also put her Xcite! clit on. After that her accompanying slave girl and I did our level best on the Mistress, caressing, kissing, licking and playing with her jewelry and belly until she peaked and I backed off to let her own slave finish her off with a multiple orgasm.

me in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job
me in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job


Another somewhat odd couple with what I first didn't realize was a Mistress and a Chinese slave girl also came and asked me to show them some of the playgrounds. I took them to a shibari garden, and the Mistress wanted me to show on her slave how the RLV and relays worked. I tried to comply, but either the relay was set up wrong, or the slave didn't know how to handle it, because the devices never managed top grab the slave. In the end she put herself on the devices manually, and the Mistress requested I'd do the same.

me in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job
me in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job


While I was hanging in a vulnerable shibari suspension, the Mistress went to work on me, but very gently with fingers and mouth. She really got me going good, and after some teasing she gave me permission to cum for her. I have to admit I faked it and let my Xcite! do all the cumming, which I also told her when she asked me. Still, it was a lovely experience, both exciting and relaxing at the same time, even if I wished I had known and trusted her enough to let her grab me by my relay to really have me under her control. But then again, afterwards she told me that she wanted to own me, so I guess it was for the best she didn't have that control. As it was now, she could do nothing but accept when I told her I was honored but not available.

me partly stripped and bound in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job
me partly stripped and bound in my new nisei oh designs latex outfit 09 Delicious at my job


Before I left my job I messaged some with the manager, as she contacted me to tell me some about her activities away from job. I like her, and it feels good to have a contact that is a bit more than just professional with her. Another colleague, Miss M, also messaged me after I had already left, commenting that I as a new employee had managed to become the most tipped greeter and guide during May. I guess the simple explanation is that I've been there a lot, and have been lucky in meeting a few visitors who thought enough about me helping them to tip me generously.

No comments:

Post a Comment