Sunday, May 23, 2010

Compiling

As usual I woke up much too early this morning and as usual I spent most of the extra time I got that way in Second Life. After a quick visit to Sir R's place, which was all empty, I continued to my job. It was very quiet there as well so I continued my mission to compile information about the various playgrounds, dungeons and shops available. Today I actually finished the part about the playgrounds and dungeons. I even visited the dreaded maze there and took a jab at it but without using my RLV relay not to really get stuck in it.

I always felt uneasy about mazes. I know the one at my job is supposed to be kind of fun and easy but that doesn't help much. When I'm on my own in a maze I always have the feeling I'm so stupid I'll never find my way out of it but get stuck there forever. I think I would feel better if I had anyone there with me, even an evil Master or Mistress who took every chance of teasing and abusing me because then I at least could hope for some kind of assistance when I get lost and stuck.

While I was visiting the various locations I couldn't help but getting stuck a while extra with the ponygirl taxi service. I'm not one bit into furry play and am not found of puppy play but for some reason I have a weak spot for being transformed into a ponygirl. I couldn't help myself but getting in gear an tow a cart out for a snapshot, and then sign on as a ponygirl for the service, if anyone would call for me.

me as taxi ponygirl at my job
me as taxi ponygirl at my job


When I changed back from the ponygirl outfit I made myself really embarrassed. The latex suit I changed into has several tops and I took an open one framing my breasts very generously instead of the usual covering top. I didn't discover it until quite a while later and by that time I had both unknowingly flashed my breasts at my friend c, who I had invited to come visit the mall, and to several other visitors of which some showed a peculiar extra interest in me I couldn't understand until I discovered the erroneous top.

In the afternoon I should really have continued the photo shoot from the day before, but the photographer i had to cancel because of unexpected work with fixing up a new sim her Mistress I had acquired. Instead I spent much of the afternoon collecting my old snapshots from Second Life to create a page on the image site Flickr. It wasn't all that hard but in the end I discovered visitors needed to log in to be able to see all the pictures instead of just a small sample.

To comfort myself from the Flickr setback, I went visiting my friend P in her house where she had been locked by her Sir D, and our common friend c also showed up there. We had a long chat with P and c nagging at each other like some married old couple as usual, but it was still nice and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment