Monday, May 17, 2010

Meetings with friends

This day was kind of off for me and I was not in much of a mood to do anything. Still the day was nice in a calm kind of way.

This morning I met my guardian M face to face for the first time in ages. I was at Sir R's place checking things up when he suddenly showed up. He was there just to pass some time waiting for his slave to show up but we still had a nice little chat before I had to start preparing for real-life work.

This evening I went to Sir R's place again and met my friend s there. She was tied up real neat and told me it was M who had done it to her. I was a bit surprised since I thought M is in Second Life almost exclusively to play with his own slave, but obviously he has time for some more fun at least sometimes as well. I had a long and nice chat with s while some others showed up, among them one dom who started trying to make me join s in bondage. I wasn't really in the mood for it though and was more or less saved by the bell when my friend k came online.

Sir K had left k tied up with timers at Mistress W's place, and I went there to at least give her a hug before she had to take care of her real-life. That short hug became a rather long talk about a lot of different more or less serious things. In the end she got her keys back and could have freed herself but decided to stay as she was to make Sir K happy if he was there the next time she came.

While I was hugging and chatting with k I also got a call from Mistress W who had seen me on her scanner and wanted to send me a hug by message because she said she was a bit too tied up to come and do it personally. What that "tied up" meant one can never be sure of, but I enjoyed and appreciated both her attention and the hug even if her hugs face to face are much nicer.

That was as exciting as my day got today, but it was still a nice day despite being very calm and without any real fun or mischief, except for some in my talk with k, which seems to be more common than not between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment