Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lots of Sunday

I started my day by being ordered up on the blocks at Sir R's place by my cute kitten friend m who was still locked there by herself. I am beginning to get used to decorating those blocks now and so are a few others I think. We soon got company by my friend s who was locked there for real and landed on the block I had positioned myself on. That meant I had to re-locate and did so jumping around and up onto the blocks still all locked up. Some others were hanging around, including my friends c, p and Miss t, and us three blondes up on the blocks were fooling around and joking quite a bit despite our gags making some things a bit incomprehensible.

For the second day in a row I then managed to lure a dominant, Sir J, up onto the blocks, even if he cheated not using any restraints. I've met Sir J one or two times before and he's maid a very pleasant impression on me. He's intelligent but doesn't brag about it, he's got a lovely humour and self-distance, plus he seems to really want to care for his subs. Today he mentioned having been a sub himself once briefly, so that may partly explain his caring. Last time I remember seeing him he was entertaining some subs by running in a giant hamster wheel intended for exercising subs.

Sir J was also fooling around a bit up on the blocks and "accidentally" touched me, probably to test my response. I really needed some attention and Sir J definitely isn't the worst alternative to get it from so I think he wasn't all disappointed with my response. He did me real good with his fingers while I was standing locked there and finally cum for him. I didn't even think about asking permission but he didn't seem to care about that.

When Sir J turned to play with s he suddenly disappeared, probably crashed. At the same time the company were dissolving with people teleporting away or logging off. Miss t sent m home and then took p back to her isolation in the sky dungeon from which she unwillingly had been freed before. s logged off and the others also disappeared. I was left alone and decided to free myself of my self-bondage just before first Sir J returned and then Mistress W showed up. Mistress W headed off and I excused myself with Sir J to at least catch up with her to get a hug.

Mistress W and I had a discussion then while she waited for her sub Miss t to return. I had told her before how I felt uncomfortable with finding myself nude and cuffed before her after we broke up and she had tried to respect that. We agreed that me being set up like that didn't mean we shouldn't greet and even hug and I was very happy about that because that is still more important to me than any discomfort from my situation.

When Miss t returned Mistress W took care of her while I returned to Sir J who had been patiently waiting for some 20 minutes. We continued to talk and chirp some until he had to say good night. A little bit later I had a much longer talk with Mistress W. Or rather I kept a long monologue where she threw in an occasional "smiles" and "nods" and I told her mostly things that she probably already knew better than I did but that I somehow needed to structure and phrase. Since she didn't protest too wildly I think we had some kind of agreement on most of the things I brought up. It feels like we are starting to leave the past behind now and like we can start working on the present situation and how to handle our friendship after the break and other things like that. All in all it was a good monologue that I think helped straighten out many things to me and hopefully let me start archiving them.

This afternoon I got into a discussion with one of the dommes who use to hang around Sir R's place. I didn't quite appreciate when she told me I must have a problem for being the way I am in my immersion in Second Life instead of embracing her way of limitless role-playing including executions of submissives and similar things. When I tried to explain my point of view to her she chose to dismiss me with explaining it was no use discussing with me since I only got upset. I found her "discussion technique" a rather interesting one, which I also told her but that she didn't bother to comment upon.

I finished the day on a happy note with spending some time nude in self-bondage on the lovely fur rug together with my friend P. She hadn't been online for several days and I missed her and was afraid I had done something that upset her. But she assured me that was not the case but that she had had a lot of real-life work. We talked a little about this and that and I brought her some of the gossip from the last few days including my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment