Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Play and relaxation

This morning I spent at my job as greeter and guide. I also took the chance at chatting some with a number of my friends since nothing much happened. When I was done with that I started looking around the compound. There are lots of little BDSM playgrounds with even more BDSM furniture and toys. My intention was really to learn a bit more about the area but I tended to get stuck on a lot of those BDSM items trying them out.

Soon my colleague from yesterday, Miss m, showed up and showed an interest in my testing. She asked me to let her place me on some items that interested her using my relay. I did and when she left me stuck on one of them and pulled a bullwhip out I first thought she was just fooling around. When the first whiplash hit me I jumped more from surprise than from pain, but Miss m soon changed that. After whipping me both back and front she asked me to spread my thighs for one final lash.

Miss m preparing to whip me in ice dungeon at my job
Miss m preparing to whip me in ice dungeon at my job


I almost panicked then since my clit is very sensitive and started pleading with her. She reassured me she wasn't aiming for my little nub so I hesitantly spread my thighs and braced myself. The final lash just missed my clit but made my whole vulva explode in a ball of fire and pain. I almost collapsed after that when Miss m finally let me off the device she had trapped me on.

The relay play was a very strange feeling. When Miss m suddenly took away most of my abilities and stripped me with it I felt immensely vulnerable. If I hadn't known her some I think I would have really freaked from it. The whipping also was strange. I was excited enough to bear with it but not enough to be further excited from it. If Miss m had just touched or played me a bit softly as well I probably could have gone sky high from it but now it just left me in a kind of submissive limbo.

me and P in hogtie on her lovely rug
me and P in hogtie on her lovely rug


I came home rather early from my real-life work and spent the evening with my friends P and c, and a common friend of them. I joined P in a hogtie on her lovely rug, and then c and her friend suddenly started waving with whips and threatening P with them. But things calmed down after a while and I spent a relaxing evening with P after she and c had helped me with some security arrangements with my cuffs, so I couldn't be locked and left indefinitely by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment