Monday, May 10, 2010

Nothing much

This morning I was interviewed for my first real job here in Second Life. It's not a very qualified or well-paid job as a greeter and guide at a BDSM sim. I got the job right away and got some rudimentary instructions on what was expected from me. Basically, I will stand and try to look pleasant greeting and helping people out. Considering what I've been doing at Sir R's place voluntarily and for free the last couple of months I think I will manage. I just wish there were some more information and instructions on how to go about things so I could hopefully do a better job.

I also had a private talk in messages with Sir J this morning while he was busy on a slave hunt. I think I got a bit too eager giving him the facts about myself and missed out on commenting some of the things he said and that was well worth responding to. I also probably told him a bit too much about myself and made him feel uncomfortable with my strange ways even if he wouldn't admit to it. I seem to be much to good at doing that to dom/mes...

This evening I didn't really enter Second Life because I came home very late from my real-life job. I'm also very tired so I in a way hope I will sleep so long in the morning I may not be in Second Life for the entire day tomorrow since I already know I will have another late evening then.

No comments:

Post a Comment